Mortgage Trust Mortgage Lender Overview

Lenders

Below you will find a list of UK mortgage lenders. By clicking on the name of the mortgage lender you will be able to read a brief overview of history and products offered...

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Mortgage Trust

Mortgage Trust UK Mortgage Lender

The Mortgage Trust was founded in 1986 by a consortium of Scandinavian banks. At that time it specialised in fixed rate and capped rate mortgages for the self-employed. In 1995, it was taken over by the First National Building Society, the largest building society in Ireland, which subsequently demutualised in 1998, to become First Active, with Mortgage Trust being renamed First Active Financial. Britannic Group purchased 60 percent of First Active Financial in 2000, changing its name to Britannic Money and purchased the remaining 40 percent of the company in 2002. In 2003, Paragon Group bought Britannic Money renaming it back to Mortgage Trust.

The company has one office, at Solihull in the West Midlands.

Mortgage Products

The Mortgage Trust specialises in Buy to Let Mortgages.

Buy to Let Mortgages: 1 year and 3 year fixed rate mortgages and remortgages; 2 year base rate tracker mortgages and remortgages.

The Mortgage Trust deals exclusively with buy to let mortgages making it a true specialist in the field. As the only type of mortgage that is offered is for buy to let purposes, the trust is able to advise thoroughly on all aspects of the buy to let market and can offer the necessary flexibility to both new and existing buy to let investors.

Interest is calculated daily and overpayments are allowed which enables investors to pay off the mortgage early and gain the benefit of these payments immediately thus reducing their monthly bill. Conversely, payment holidays and reduced payments are available once sufficient reserve has been built up, which can be fundamental for buy to let investors particularly during a void period.


Website: www.tml-mortgages.co.uk

Online Mortgage Enquiry and Quote

Online Enquiry...

If you would like to receive a quote for a mortgage from a broker please
Click here...

Mortgage Calculator

Calculate

Typical Interest Payments

First Time Buyers

2.89%

Purchased Fixed

2.89%

Discounted Rate

2.99%

Buy To Let

2.99%

Commercial

3%

 

 

Affordability Calculator

Calculate
Get a Mortgage Quote

Mortgage News Feed Mortgage News Feed

Questions & Answers

Read about general questions asked by brokers and lenders and the best ways to answer...

Mortgage Glossary

Search for terms beginning with the letter:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z